CREATING A SAFER WORKPLACE
Automotive Lift Services
- Automotive Lift Removal
- Automotive Lift Install
- Automotive Lift Service
- Automotive Lift Repair
KEEPING YOUR EQUIPMENT COMPLIANT
Our team is able to help with any stage involving your automotive lifts. We can help your company stay compliant with current regulations and safety standards.
ESTABLISHING GOOD HABITS
- Certified Home Inspection
- Job Site Inspection (daily, weekly, or monthly)
- Pre-OSHA Enforcement Inspection
- Automotive Lift Inspection
- Audit Your Health and Safety Program
- Asbestos Inspection (AHERA), testing, and abatement.
WHY WORKPLACE INSPECTIONS?
Inspections help in preventing injury and sickness in your your workplace. American Health and Safety offers a wide range of inpsection services across Alaska. Our team is able to evaluate your current workplace and identify hazardous materials and/or situations as well as recommend corrective actions.
BUILDING A SAFE CULTURE
MAKING SAFETY A PRIORITY
Every workplace can provide hazardous environments which can lead to accidents. These can be avoided with proper job training, hazard assessment, mitigation, and oversight. AHS’s team of experienced safety professionals will assist you not only in complying with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Safety and Health Regulations for Construction (found at Title 29 Code of Federal Regulations 1926, covering a comprehensive range of worksite activities) but also in protecting your most important asset… your people.
PROTECTING YOUR BUSINESS
- 3rd Party Contract Service Site Safety Officer (SSHO)
- 3rd Party Accident Investigation
- Competent Fall Rescuer Service
- Design and Implement a Health and Safety Program specific to your company.
- SDS/Chemical Inventory
- Environmental Assessment, Testing, and Abatement
- OSHA Remediation/Abatement
- Pm 2.5 Air Quality Testing & Analysis
- Quality Control Plan